Friday, April 30, 2010

Lady Advice.. maybe guys too?

So, i have a problem. Im a latin woman and I have lots of curves. I have the hardest time finding jeans. I dont have a weight problem or anything. I workout and dance and things like that. But i have a small waist, hips and a big butt. Does anyone have this problem? Are there any brands out there that are made for my body type and where can i find them?Lady Advice.. maybe guys too?
I have a similar build with long legs too so the waist would always be big around me with some jeans. I've found Levi's to be the best for me and they have so many different styles.Lady Advice.. maybe guys too?
welcome to the world of the full figured woman I'm small and have problems finding jeans that fit right but i know jlo has a line that caters to the full figured woman so i guess you can try her. or have your jeans tailor made
nelly's apple bottoms ;)
try applebottoms they are made for women with curves and big bottom areas. you should be able to find them in the stores at the mall like jcpenney and other stores that carry urban clothing
gurl i know your pain, i'm going thru the same problem also.


But it seems that yours is more serious than mines. What i normally do by my jeans 1 zize bigger or 1/2 bigger,
You probably have the same problem my fiance does... the pants go up over your butt...but then you can fit a 2 liter coke bottle back there...try to find curvy jeans and a contour belt...She finds that Victoria's Secret jeans work best for her.... This probably sounds crazy coming from a guy... but when you've been with a girl for over 3 years, and have experience in clothing retail... you kinda develop a knowledge of these things... hope this helps.





... By the way ladies, there is nothing wrong with nice curves in the right places... 'cept for finding clothes that fit.... Well, in a perfect world, we'd all be naked anyway.
i have the same problemo
First of all... Can I have you're number? ;) Jk.





My girlfriend has the same problem. She buys her jeans at Buckle and only at Buckle. Other than that, try them on before you buy them?
I am an african american woman an I have a full figure, hips and thighs. there are alot of urban clothing lines that cater to us my favorite is akademic, then u have to try babyphat, azzure, rocawear, LRG, these r just a few just check them out. Guaranteed to fit like heaven, they may be a lil costly but hey they r well worth it.
Thalia that brand is made for you try it you will like it you can find it everywhere almost I know for sur they have it at K mart and I know you are thinking K mart what but just go look I am telling you they are cut

No comments:

Post a Comment