Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice about guys.. does he like me? is this good or bad?

so i like this guy but im not sure if hes interested in me or not.





- on myspace there is a picture of me and him from this party, all his friends are commenting it saying ';omg you stud'; or ';look at this stud'; is that pertaining to me at all or just him?





- when im walking thru the halls at school i will catch him looking at me until he knows i notice, then he looks away





- he can be flirty with me but he flirts with a lot of other girls





- he almost avoids talking to me unless i start the conversation





- he wants me to watch him play basketball





does he like me or no ? Advice about guys.. does he like me? is this good or bad?
There's probably a chance that because you asked this question your gut is telling you that he likes you. Trust your gut. I think he probably likes you.Advice about guys.. does he like me? is this good or bad?
nah probably doesnt like u

No comments:

Post a Comment