Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice, from guys or girls, A bit long..?

I was in Sears the other day and was getting help from this one guy at the desk. While he was talking to they other guy with me, I looked over at the other person working the desk, a young gal. She locked eyes with me and smiled at me. Then we came back a few minutes later to get something else, and she and I locked eyes again and she kind of smiled flirtatiously. Then as we left I sort of gave her a wink and she smiled again, and smiled with her eyes, if you know what I mean.


I am very attracted to this woman and I want to ask her out, but I don't know how to go about doing it. Should I go up and ask for help finding something in the store and then ask her, just go up to and ask her when she get's of her shift or something? Any advice would be appreciated.Advice, from guys or girls, A bit long..?
be bold and ask her if she's single and available for a latte break or someshing. Nothing is sexier than someone who exudes confidence. Good luck.Advice, from guys or girls, A bit long..?
Hahaha you should be like:


';Hey i'm having trouble getting something can you help me?';


And she'll be like: ';Sure, what do you need??';


And then you say: ';Your number!!'; [;


Smooth...slick and clean!! A guarenteed yes!! :D


Hahahahahahahaha!!
if she is close in age, yeah ask her staright out, its brave and sexy.


if your not close in age, she might be a little creeped n_n
well u can never be too sure, so kinda get to know her better, MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T HVE A BOYFRIEND. that would be really bad, then when you do get to know her, try asking. if she says no, its okay theres plenty of fish in the sea :)
instead of asking on yahoo answers, be confident, grow a pair, and do something.
Awh, I love stuff like this. :)


It would be dorky but in a really cute%2
Go for it. Tell her do you want to hang out after work. That's the stuff I personally think works. Direct but don't do it so suddenly have a conversation first.
be like hey wanna go to this blah blah restaurant the food is amazing.


if she says yes...great


if not....ask her about another employee and be like oh okay do you know if shes available.


so you don't seem like an ***.\


answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Why don't you go up to her and say...





';It looks like our eyes like each other, what do you think?';





Or if you prefer to be more direct, just say:





';I like you and I want to get to know you better.';
Looks get remembered, but personality never dies. Follow your heart, and nothing can go wrong.
';Hey I noticed you the other day when I was shopping. I was kind of taken by you...I was intreged if you will. I was wondering if you could give me you number and maby I could call you sometime.'; Call when ever is good for her.(After work mabe';
yah figure out what department she works in. find something tht u need and be kind of flirty but not too cocky or anything and like make a little joke and lock eyes again kinda like turn you head and body a little turn it back say say do you , do you wanna get a drink sometime. or wanna go out some time or something like tht.

No comments:

Post a Comment