Friday, January 8, 2010

HELP! advice from guys needed. what should i do??

we dated for 2 yrs but argued a lot.he mentioned marriage.i dumped him out of nowhere.5 months later,we tried to make it work again but break up.i force myself to see other guys,but can't stop thinking of my x.he moves on and starts a new relationship.after a month,he gets in a huge fight with her/tells me he's going to dump her/uses me for sex/next day changes his mind.this shook me bc he's not the type to cheat.she dumps him for other reasons.i later find out from the girl that they never had sex.during this,i meet a guy that's ok,but still not as great as my x.my x sees a new girl but spends way more time with me than her.she ended up going for her x anyway.2 weeks later,my x puts my pics on his dorm wall/wants to hold hands.we makeout.i still love him but am afraid.i tell him i only want 2 b friensd with benefits.he confesses that he wants a relationship/says that he won't have sex with me otherwise.i hesitate/he is hurt/ignores me.later,i agree to give him another chance.


ADVICE?HELP! advice from guys needed. what should i do??
You really need to lose this guy and start all over, there is still too much drama there, and it isn't good. I know it's hard to do but you need to start all over and when you see yourself again in a situation like that, you should allready know it's not a good thing. Get out and start a life with your self and maybe soon a new prince will be involved in you life.HELP! advice from guys needed. what should i do??
you're a lost cause...
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment