Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice from guys please!?

ok i'll give you my scenario---


I broke up with him in january for god knows why yeah and i totally regret it....





I know theres still something between us and he told me he's always felt we'd be together again....however things aren't really moving along as i wish they would..





What can I do to get him back----no trashy advice please i'm a classy girl (and i'm only 16)Advice from guys please!?
I'm glad you're being honest about being a classy girl! To me that says a lot about you, and there's no reason he shouldn't want to get back with you. I would suggest just being patient. Do the little things every now and then so you'll stay in his mind, but be patient. If you're only 16, you have a lot of time left to go get him.





I would also schedule a date with him. Nothing fancy, just a chance to sit down and talk about your feelings and where you want to go from here. Be honest with him and see where it takes ya. Turn the charm on too! Sounds like you've got quite a bit of it!





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment