Friday, January 8, 2010

Guys: I need advice about approaching this boy...help!?

I'm interested in this guy at my high school, but I have no clue what-so-ever on how to talk to him! It's driving me crazy and I know I don't have forever. We don't really know each other so I don't know what I should say to him. What should I say, and how should I approach him?





ThanksGuys: I need advice about approaching this boy...help!?
just go up to him one day and be straight forward. say hi whats your name?


goodluckk:]





hope i hellpd :]Guys: I need advice about approaching this boy...help!?
I am not a guy but I had the same problem in how I met my last boyfriend...I just started smiling at him in the hall and then he asked around and he got my number and called me and we went out on a date the next weekend be subtle but be cute and let him know you see him by smiling at him...unfortunately the relationship didn't last but we did have fun together!
Old trick used in the 50's. While walking past him drop a arm load of books. Maybe if he is a gentleman he will stop to help you pick them up. Problem solved.
Just walk up to him and say hi. If I was the guy that's what I'd prefer.
wait until ur friend talk to him den join in

No comments:

Post a Comment