Friday, January 8, 2010

Help/Advice with guys...?

I'm 16, female, and never been kissed and I've never had a boyfriend. I consider myself fairly attractive, but I am pretty shy. It takes me almost a whole school year to talk to a guy. I really want to have some guy friends at least. Any advice???Help/Advice with guys...?
Don't avoid eye contact, don't look away when you make eye contact. Those are things that very shy and self conscious women do, even as adults.





My current girl is like that, she's 27, and she swears she's had a crush on me for a couple of years, yet she would tense up, avoid eye contact, and turn away when I would go near her.





Go talk to guys by asking for the homework, etc.Help/Advice with guys...?
I believe the usual method is to hang around your older brother or male cousin who has friends about your age, or hang around with your girl friend that seems to have more than one boy friend. Does that ring any bells?
dont worrie about it. My cousin is 16 and never been kissed. and, maybe you should get some friends that you feel really confordable around and they make you laugh and you can act silly around them and that will help you become more outgoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment