Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice on guys?

there is a guy at my school that is always hanging around me and he is my realy good friend and also my crush. he always tells people that he doesnt like me but he always puts his arm around me when im walking down the hall and always invites me to his house. what should i do about him!!!!!!!I need advice on guys?
let mother nature diside what gona happen just let thinks happen there is nothing you can do , but just let thinks happen let see. OK.I need advice on guys?
thats a guy for ya, make yourself scarce, he'll come runnin
he just ';hiding'; his feelings about you
The best advise I ever got was from an old lady who out of the blue while I was walking down a street in New Orleans stopped me and said, ';Remember this: be patient dear and be sweet.'; I don't know if she was drunk or just weird and scary but the advise always served me well I am passing it on to you.
Go to his house and find out.
Sounds like he's ashamed to have people think that he likes you. Very immature on his part. Don't let him put his arms around you, that's childish. Especially if he goes around telling people he doesn't like you. makes no sense
if u like him too u should see if he'll go out w/ you. As far as him saying he doesn't like you he totally likes you.
Ask him. before u do anything





he might just be brotherly. I might be brotherly to some cute girl and help her out. so b4 u do anything that might hurt his feelings u better make sure

No comments:

Post a Comment