Friday, January 8, 2010

GIRLS COME AND GIVE SOME ADVICE ON GUYs!!?

He is a year younger than me. I have him in one of my classes and i am the manager for the basketball team. I love hanging out with him! Should I just wait till he asks me out or should I just go for it? I cannot ask him out because I would be to scared. So how do I give him clues that I like him? thanks! and dont be mean when you answer =)GIRLS COME AND GIVE SOME ADVICE ON GUYs!!?
well, if you don't give him any clues, there's an 100%chance nothin' will happen. If you go for it, then there's a 50/50 chance, right? I know exactly how you feel...trust me. There was a guy i liked, and i was really scared to ask him out..... for you and this guy, i'd say just like be his friend and be really nice to him....kind of flirt, you know? hope this helps, and good luck!GIRLS COME AND GIVE SOME ADVICE ON GUYs!!?
FLIRT
Spend time with him, be friendly and talk to him. See what happens.
Sorry but you will end up in a lot of trouble and with a lot of heart ache. Outside's opinion looking in - find someone more suited for you.
Why are you asking the same exact question as someone else?!

No comments:

Post a Comment