Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice on guys..........

i met this guy at a party and he got my number so we hung out, but every time we hung out its been with his close friends which are two guys and a few girls. so obviously he doesn't like me which is fine cause i dont like him like that, but i do have a crush on his friend Andy that we always hang out with. I was talking 2 Andy about hangin out so he gave me his number...me and a bunch of our friends are going 2 a concert so i txtd Andy telling him i just got the tickets in the mail and i was so excited and he txted ';haha thats so cool..im glad u guys are comin this concerts gona be so fun!'; then we txted a few more times and then he said ';im about 2 grab lunch with my family so ill talk to u later'; and he nvr txted me back so i nvr txted him....so then we hung out with our friends and partied but he had 2 go 2 work at 7 a/m so that afternoon i txted him saying 'hey how ya feelin? how was work after only a few hours sleep'; and he nvr answered





he seems to be really friendly with me when we hang out but he nvr txts me first or trys to make a move so idk..he could just be a friendly person





the concert is tomorrow and this weekend i was thinking about txting him and askin if he wants to hang out with me and our mutual friend and drink but i dont wana be too clingy





what shud i doAdvice on guys..........
First, how about stopping the texting. It's completely impersonal. How about talking to him on the phone? How about asking him for a date? Ask him to have dinner with you.
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment