Friday, January 8, 2010

How many of you guys do parkour any advice any of you guys willing to teach me i can be emailed and imed here.

i wanna learn parkour really badlyHow many of you guys do parkour any advice any of you guys willing to teach me i can be emailed and imed here.
Yo, I've been doing parkour for about 10 months now, but it hasn't really been until the past few weeks that I've started to take it seriously. Parkour is great; it really gets your body in shape and gets you to learn things about your body you never knew you could do (mind over matter!).





I'd suggest looking around on the internet for parkour communities near where you live, or, if they don't exist, start up a forum or put up posters to get more people together. The whole non-competitive aspect of parkour is one of it's defining characteristics, and having more people involved will really help you and others improve.
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment