Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice on guys needed!!! Does he like me or not?!?

So...I met this guy in a class last year and I started talking to him a lot in class and outside of class. We would talk for hours on end. However this started before we went home for the summer. So we kept in contact over the summer but not nearly as much as during school. He's a shy guy until you get to know him, but he'll talk to anyone, he just doesn't give away his true feelings unless you know him.





When we came back to class in the fall, we had class together again. Because of this class we spent a good 15 hours a week together. He also kept making excuses to see me outside of class. At the end of the semester I invited him and two of our friends over for dinner at my apartment. The two friends ';ditched'; us which is very out of the ordinary for them. So we just had an evening alone the two of us. Which I think that he arranged for just the two of us. However at this point I really didn't think I was interested in him...I was hooked on a guy from home that wouldn't give me the time of day and I told him about this guy. As I think about it now, I feel I just threw the friend card right in his face.





This semester he changed is major and so I never get to see him and I have realized how much I need him in my life. I love spending time with him and have been trying to see him throughout the semester. I've been having lunch with him every week with two of his friends. But we haven't spent really any time alone. It seems like he's interested and he always looks at me and treats me like he's interested but then trying to get together to hang out is like impossible. He's also started giving me hugs every time he sees me as well.





We are only in school for three more weeks and I really want to tell him how I feel but I don't want to do it out of the blue and would really like to do it face to face, just the two of us. But I also don't want to be a complete fool if he has no interest whatsoever.





I really need help with this. He's all I think about and I think if he gave it a shot we could have an awesome relationship. We're as close as you can be before dating, or at least we were before this semester. And a lot of other people even notice there's something between us by the way he looks at me and the fact that we're always together and talking.





I'm also finding the fact that I have feelings for him and am keeping them from him is just hurting our relationship the longer it goes on. Because there's something unspoken between us.





Should I continue to ask him to hang out and try to get one on one time with him or should I back off?Advice on guys needed!!! Does he like me or not?!?
I'm not positive about the way he fells about you, but you should keep trying. You might be able to make him realize that he has feelings for you too.





Inter-racial Relationships question ...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment