Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice on guys?! Please help !?

Okay. So i have liked this guy since last year. He is really sweet and has changed alot((for the better)) So, this year we started talking and we became best friends. He calls me alot and we talk and its great. I tell him i dont like him anymore because of the whole ';new best friend thing'; and i dont want that to go away. So, he went out with one of my ';friends'; %26lt;--shes not too much of a friend, ill get into that later. But, he told me how he had sex with her and NOT TO TELL ANYBODY. So, on the track a few days ago his ex and my ';friend'; was about to tell me about it, and i accidently blurted out ';oh i know, he already told me'; . And then my other friend goes screaming it around. Then, my ';friend'; told him that i was still in ';love'; with him and how hes breaking my heart. And she told me he liked me((which isnt true at all) . But, i told her not to tell him i told her i knew, but then she goes yelling at him and also telling him that i told her what he said.








Now, he is super mad at me and cant trust me.


I want him to be able for him to trust me again.


But, how do i do that?


and i REALLY dont want to loose him.


I never want to lose him.





Please help!?Advice on guys?! Please help !?
Wow Those Gurls R Assholes Nd Yu Should Show It To Him That They RAdvice on guys?! Please help !?
how's he breaking your heart? n how do u kno he doesn't like u? u never kno. n u should tell him it slipped, and tell him that it's ok if he doesn't like you, or w/e happened, but u never wanna lose him, and ask him wat he wants u 2 do about it. that should work.





or you can get a TRUE friend to show him this question, and he'll understand.
all they want is sex, dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment