Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice from guys?

ok here goes why dont guys wanna date girls because there exes get jealous why cant yall just over look them


my ex gets jealous when other guys wanna date meI need advice from guys?
its just naturalI need advice from guys?
I have to wonder what kind of wimpy guys you are wanting to date that care what your exes feel. A real man cares only about the girl and being with her.
Men don't like drama. With a jealous ex in the background its tough to build a relationship that and its not fair to have that competition in the background. Tell your ex to buzz of and you'll have better luck. Best Wishes! J
Well for one thing / your ex shouldnt even be in the picture at all. Especially if he is jealous of who you date. Tell the Ex to take a hike / and the guys will come around again.
Well I could care less about what my gf's ex thought. If he tried to make a move on her I would kick his butt. If i knew he was jealous and wanted her back though I would ask that she not talk to him. but that would be all. If they just wanted to be friends and nothing else I wouldnt see any harm in that either
afraid of ex
baby girl, why should you care; it's your ex. you don't need to care what he thinks. go and enjoy life.
depends on how jealous he gets, many guys may feel like they may get into some type of fight with him and may not feel its worth it
Hmm... I've actually never heard of that before I read your question, but I can see how this could be a problem, especially if the girls ex was strong, bad tempered, or intimidating, or if he was friends with the guy and he didn't want to hurt him or their friendship.





Nevertheless, I think that's a fairly lousy reason not to date someone. I mean, there is a reason they are called an ';ex';.
find a boy that is nicer and a better fighter than ex, see if that will discourage the ex, maybe he will leave you alone then. then move on.
vice versa fer me, the girl is the one saying, i dont wanna hurt my exes feelings n blah blah blah, she now has an open relationship with the kid and im not invited. screw love boohh!
somes guys are afraid and also some guys are just insecure wel you just cant change things right
If he still care about ex, then he tries to avoid any thing that can hurt her. Even if it cost his own happiness. I know it sound stupid, but it's just a matter of heart and no one has control over it, brain doesn't work :) But thats the way ot is.

No comments:

Post a Comment