Friday, January 8, 2010

ADVICE ON GUYS PUHLEEZE!?

So i like this guy, he is on my shuttle bus and everything... Everytime i get on i see him look at me and smile so i smile back. Then he looks away... i really like him but idk if he likes me! When i pass him in the halls he always looks at me! What should i do? and i don't wanna tell my friend i like him cuz i think she went out with him..but i think she already knows i like him! HELPADVICE ON GUYS PUHLEEZE!?
Hey! Well I am really not that experienced...but about your friend...I really think that you should just tell her the truth. If she is really your friend, then she will understand your situation. Maybe she will even have tips on this guy to help you :) Just try to start up a conversation with him. I think he most likely has a thing for you, but he may just be friendly. In the end, you may get a boyfriend, or you may gain a good friend. Just go for it! Could you maybe take a look at my question??? haha It's ';How do I get him to notice me?'; Please and thank you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment