Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice on guys?

So I met this guy at the mall and we kind of talked and we hung out. The problem is I've never gone out with a guy before, ever, and while I'm sure he was being sweet and whatnot, it was kind of weird when he kissed me, a lot, (not in the lips; I would have smacked him). I let him know that I was uncomfortable with everything and he agreed to take it slow. He wanted to hang out on Saturday, supposedly. My friends say that I'm ';playing hard to get'; (I refuse to call him; if he wants to talk to me, he can call me, and they also say I'm kind of apathetic with him) and I wonder if it's because of this that he didn't call me back yesterday. I called him and we talked and then he said he had to do some chores and he didn't call me back. (continued)Advice on guys?
As a guy I can tell you that most of us are very ';spur of the moment'; creatures. Especially the younger ones. I'd tell you not to get too wrapped up in the situation. Just wait and see what the next few weeks bring. You don't have to dis him or anything, just give it time for him to show you what he's all about. If you're really worth it to him, he'll understand you wanting to take your time with this new relationship. Just make sure you explain that to him. Guys are also very dumb when it comes to girls and you explaining to him how the relationship should go if he wants to be with you is a big help to him... TRUST ME!!





Good Luck...Advice on guys?
yeah give this guy a chnace to see what he is about.but make sure he truley likes you for the person that you are (even with your faults,like being shy).and stop letting your friends judge you in what you are doing with your relationship.


and this is your first relationship so im pretty sure that you should feel uncomfterble with him.take it one day at a time and see how things turn out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment