Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about guys, guys can aswer please???

I am a nice person, but I really only have a couple friends. I set at my lunch table by myself. AAnd everyone thinkd I am mean.


Alot of guys pick on me


One guy always talks to me and is a good friend,


But one guy, he is so hansome and the thing that caught my eye was his smile. he always smiles at me and says hi eveyonce in a while, but now after emailing him he said I was mean and other stuff and now he dont smile at me anymore but I still se him lookin at me Because i sure do look at him. How do I get his attention. I cryed and he was sweet but changed after veryone told him I liked him. He was in he halway and said Hi, but I think he is ust doin that I can think of anyone else, is it because of me being overweight. I ant gigantic Im 200 lbs and 5.8 and eveyone is amazed I am that they didnt think I was.


There is also a guy who smiled and isfunny and I got off bus and he was behind he was honkin and stuff and yelled Beth i came scool yestrday he said i no wher ya liv, wht u thnkI need advice about guys, guys can aswer please???
Guys like girls who pay attention to them. Act like he is the sh#t and he'll like youI need advice about guys, guys can aswer please???
Some people express affection through jokes picking fun at others. If you do this and you're getting a common response from everyone that you're mean you're probably being too reliant on things like that and need to work on showing genuine interest in the things people are interested in. According to the sourced site, you're at least 50Lbs overweight, so not gigantic, but by no means where you should be. A positive personality and self confidence are nessisary to be attractive though, and if you're doing something like going on the emotional defensive with guys it's pretty offputting.

No comments:

Post a Comment