Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice from guys...What's going on??

Okay, I have been seeing this guy for a few weeks - I talked to him over the weekend and he said that he'd call. Well, he never did, so I deleted his number from my cell. Low and behold he calls me today and we go out, and it was like nothing happened. We kissed, and he said that he wants to see me again. Why does it take him so long to call? Does he just see me as a cheap piece of tail or what??I need advice from guys...What's going on??
Girls have to realize when guys say they'll call they mean like before they die.I need advice from guys...What's going on??
well, there's your problem.





you're not putting out.
I think that you need to talk to him THE NEXT TIME HE CALLS strongly and matter-of-factly and tell him you already deleted his number because he didn't call when he said, ect. Then find out where he's coming from, ect.





That way it won't be as though you're calling him, but you sort of tell him to get a clue or get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment