Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice from guys/girls thanks!?

Everytime that I know I'm going to hang out with my boyfriend I get like super sick. Like my stomach hurts and it feels like I'm going to throw up. I even get shakey. It's happened before when I've been on dates with other guys. Why? What can I do to make it stop?Advice from guys/girls thanks!?
Your probably really nervous,


just reassure yourself everything will be fine.


[:Advice from guys/girls thanks!?
I don't know why you would be acting like that unless it was the first time you ever met ur bf.. uhm.. is there something he does that makes you uncomfortable? or are you worried about something? before you see him just take some deep breathes, and take sips of water and just tell urself everythings going to be ok.





Hopefully that helps :-)
It sounds like a severe form of social anxiety. Have you thought of going to a therapist for help in dealing with this? Meditation and yoga can help a lot with calming your nerves as well.
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment