Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice About Guys, Girls, Dating, Relationships and other things that involve love.?

Hi my name is Jasmine and im 19 years old. Advice is one of my hobbies. I love giving advice so much. I do it because I love making people happy with my advice. I don鈥檛 do just because im board or something. I give relationship, and dating and other things that involve love. I've gotten back comments that I never thought I could get. I've gotten a lot of comments about me giving great advice. I've had a comment that said ';You give the greatest advice in the whole world!'; lol. I've even gotten a comment that said ';thanx a lot u should be a psychologist u know!!!! lol ';. I've made people happy with my advice. A girl I gave advice to once took my advice and came back thanking me again and again because she was so pleased that my advice worked. I just want to share this because I joined here to see if my advice is useable o here. I want to give advice to those who really need it.











`~J~a~s~m~i~n~e~`Advice About Guys, Girls, Dating, Relationships and other things that involve love.?
check my source...Advice About Guys, Girls, Dating, Relationships and other things that involve love.?
You sound like a most lovely person. Can I email you about something that requires advice?
God bless you !

No comments:

Post a Comment