Thursday, December 31, 2009

Some advice from guys?

Well there's this guy I really like, and he's caught me staring at him many times. But I'm terrified of making a move or talking to him, because I freeze up every time I see him lol. Also I'm extremely quiet and I hardly ever speak. If you're a guy, what's the first thing that comes to your mind if you see a girl staring at you?Some advice from guys?
When I find a girl staring at me first I wonder if my hair is messed up or if I spilled something on my shirt (i get self-conscious). After checking that and finding that everything is ok I check to see if she looks again. If she looks and smiles... well that's a good sign. You should try doing that if you want to give him a hint. Smile at him when you make eye contact.


Even if you think you're just average he may think you're beautiful. It's hard to judge our own appearances really so don't be hard on yourself. Not every man in the world has the same idea of beauty.Some advice from guys?
Please God I hope I don't nut














Aw sh*t








I'm about to nutttt.........
If he catches you he Knows you are interested if he stares back then he is probably interested to. Smile at him and see if he smiles back if he does than yuo should approach him if he half smiles and turns, move on.
well first of all, you know she likes you. theres not really any other reason for girls to be starring at you. in most cases its nice cause know who ever the boy is, they can maybe aact on there feelings toward you if they like you
I couldn't tell you what i think if a girl was staring at me, haven't had the experience. But i can tell you what it means if he's shooting glances at you, or at least a possibility. He may like you. I know i kept doing that to the girl i like, just try to sneak a glance. If you like him, get to know him, talk with him sometimes. Or skip it and ask him out. I'm shy usually too. I managed to ask the girl i like out, and i'm living with the no...better to have tried and failed than not to have tried though, neh?

No comments:

Post a Comment