Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Boy Advice Please!!!! {Guys and Girls Answer} Thanks!?

I like my best guy friend and i flirt with him a lot, he flirts back too. He's going out with the most hated girl in school. My best friend likes him too, but she knows I like him and sh e's okay with it. Like I said whenever I flirt, he flirts back. I really like him and he's liked me a binch of times before. I've liked him a bunch too, but it seems every time I like him, he doesn't like me and vice versa. I really want him to know that I like him and I want to go out with him, but I don't know what to do. I think he would break up with his girlfriends for me, but I'm not sure, and I would feel bad for going out with him when my best friend still really likes him too. Help!!!!!! Any advice would be great!!! Thanks! = ) ~MakenzieBoy Advice Please!!!! {Guys and Girls Answer} Thanks!?
this happens to me alot....if u friend realy is ur friend she will b happy for u.....keep flirting.....wile his GF aint around jus be lik ok i no u probably already no thi but i really like u....it works truuust me

No comments:

Post a Comment