Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hey i need some advice 2 guys keep coming 2 my house at 12am wanting me 2 come out i want them 2 go away help?

Tell them to go away, call the cops, and if that doesn't work, do what I did to some annoying guys,lol, tell them you're gay.LOLHey i need some advice 2 guys keep coming 2 my house at 12am wanting me 2 come out i want them 2 go away help?
911, Massachusetts state police So Boston, Trooper O'Sullivan, this call is recorded, What is the emergency ...








Sounds like a plan to me....Hey i need some advice 2 guys keep coming 2 my house at 12am wanting me 2 come out i want them 2 go away help?
Call 2 police 2 kick 2 guys *** and 2 tell the 2 guys not 2 come back.
First off, DO NOT open the door for them. If they keep bugging you, call the police, OR do this. . . The next time they come around, tell them you will be out shortly, BUT do not go out. Call the police, and stall them.
tell them or call the police.
Ignore them don't answer the door. Tell them to F*** Off, call the cops.


If you tell us the truth as to why they are coming around we can offer better advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment