Sunday, December 27, 2009

Help me,I need advice on trusting guys!?

Alright,so my really,really good friends want me to go to one of the guys house and get drunk with them and I want to really bad.They're my boyfriend's best friends and I don't know what to do because they always jokes around with pinning me to the wall or on the bed when my boyfriend is out of the room.I was so sure that I could trust them with my life,but I don't know if I should be passed out with them near me.





HELP! :(Help me,I need advice on trusting guys!?
y would u go if u know that might happen or even worse might rape u or have sex wit u wat eva u wanna call it dont go stay yo *** home or do sumn esle and u should find new ppl to hang out with and if u do u u deserve to get wat happen to uHelp me,I need advice on trusting guys!?
I am not sure which part I find more disturbing.....





you want to get SO drunk that you can pass out





OR





knowing what you know, you would think about taking the chance

No comments:

Post a Comment