Sunday, December 27, 2009

Advice FROM GUYS about boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are both 19 and love each other. Why is it that whenever I get upset and cry b/c I'm hurt by something he does, he get's mad and shuts me out or lets me deal with it on my own? I don't understand why he doesn't want to comfort me. I don't do this often. Just those few times that he says/ does something that hurts. BTW I don't cry b/c I'm wanting sympathy.Advice FROM GUYS about boyfriend?
idk actually


it is just his personality...simple as that





he may get mad b/c he made u upset and is mad at himselfAdvice FROM GUYS about boyfriend?
well if you start yelling or attacking, that would not compell us to comfort you.





most guys don't know girls, we always try to find solutions to your problem, which is what you don't want. latter guys figure out that all you want is us to listen to you.





good luck!
I don't know. He sounds like a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment