Thursday, December 31, 2009

For Guys only, need your advice?

When your talking to a girl for only about a few weeks, and its not serious ( your not boyfriend/girlfriend) yet, just dating. If you do like the girl, 1. if you have intercourse, does that usually change things (meaning, do you feel different about her, bad or good? 2. how long or what does the girl have to do or show you for you to want the girl to be your girlfriend?For Guys only, need your advice?
If you don't even know that he is interested in you then why are you having sex? I thought a girl losing her virginity at 14 was bad enough, but this is ridiculous, I think that the sex would feel much better when you know that the person you're having it with is in love with you for you and not for what's below your waist. You don't want to end up losing your virginity to someone who just wanted to exploit you do you now?





Jesus Christ, learn to control yourself and leave your shorts on until you know that that the guy you're having sex with is someone you spent your entire life with and until you realize that he is just as committed to you. No wonder so many girls regret losing their virginity to guys who just only exploit them and love them for what's below their waist.





Sex should mean that you are signing a pact with him that you want to spend your life with him, not just harvest pleasure and go after another. This ruins the idea of how sacred and pleasurable it is to lose your virginity to a partner rather then some guy who will just hit it and leave it. This is why I'm glad I have kept my virginity from my ex when I found out she was pregnant by someone else, I would have burned my eyes out otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment