Thursday, December 31, 2009

Plz advice me guys?

guys i know a man in 30's,professional and settled but he had a very bad experience in his recent past.his exgal frd cheated on him very badly and they used to live toghter for few yrs,and they moved to this country togther but she cheated on him in this country so now he is living all alone.on the very 1st day when we saw each other he wanted to take it further with me and i was taking very slow .but in 3rd meeting we kissed so i thought now he knows my answer';yes';to his purposal but the thing is we r not in touch very much .he never text me or call me ,its only me who text msg him every 3weeks but when we meet ,we meet like vey good frds or more than that.i don't know y he never try to keep in touch with me.AND he can't handle ';no';at all.he get mad about it. so why he is acting like that.SO GUYS it it b'coz he is involved in ex gal frd or don't want another relationship ?Plz advice me guys?
he doesn't want to get serious with you just in case his exgf comes back. forget about himPlz advice me guys?
You are his booty call. He has another girl, or his ex girl is still his real girl. He just comes to you to burn off his frustrations. If he really was into you he would be calling you all the time.
Forget him and move on.
When a person is truly in love with you, you usually don't have to wonder if they are or not.
Maybe the fact that you are always ringing and contacting him makes him feel reassured and in control.....





The fact that you mention that he can't handle ';No'; and gets mad is a concern because he may have anger and resentment built up because of his past relationship and may end up taking it out on you or the next person he gets involved with.





I can't really say exactly why he is acting like that, however from personal experience, my advise would be to not get involved with him.


He has issues from the past that he hasn't dealt with yet and if you do get involved, the chances of it working out will most likely be very slim.





Good luck.





Chi Chi x.

No comments:

Post a Comment