Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can any of you GUYS give me some advice? thanks so much?

He said he loves me and wants to be with me but something i been doing lately is driving him alway, and he feels like hes forcing him self to love me. He said he doesnt know what it is and i dont know what it is. But i want to fix it and he said if i can then fix it because he wanys too be with me. My mom said to just give him his space and act like i dont care. I love him so much and dont want to lose him. What should I do?Can any of you GUYS give me some advice? thanks so much?
I'm confused... If he 'loves' u and u 'love' him then what's the problem? I believe true love is choosing to love someone. Check your motives, and try to get behind his. Is he really ';forcing'; himself to love you or do you guys just need a break for a while. It sounds like you feel a little smothered.Can any of you GUYS give me some advice? thanks so much?
What was the question???

No comments:

Post a Comment