Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice from guys..?

what makes you like a girl? like how should i flirt with a guy to make him like me?Advice from guys..?
Umm to get a guy, you should be original, when I met my girlfriend, I thought that she was really original. Don't play dumb and try to be funny but not over the top.Advice from guys..?
first off, dont act like a ho. if you are looking for a nice bf who will really love you that is a turn- off. i hate it when a nice girl from a nice home acts like a ho so she can get a date friday night. that isnt necessary! act like a nice girl and you will have more customers i promise you. my gf is a beautiful redhead and she is pretty and smart and she is not a ho in any way. i am so much more attracted to her than i am to a s***. there is no comparison. anyways on to the next question. make lots of eye contact, smile when he sees you, and treat him different from the others. it is hard for me in the beginning to flirt with a girl because i dont usually know her and i am afraid of being rejected. im sure you girls feel the same way about us guys. just get to know him and when you feel confident tell him how you feel. thats how its worked for me, every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment