Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice from guys ASAP!?

Ok, so i've been getting pretty close to one of my guy friends. like on the bus on the way home from school, we'll talk about anything and everything. and for most of the time while we're talking, he's got his hand on my thigh or upper leg. does this mean he likes me? he seems to always find a way to touch me, like having his arm around my shoulders. opinions??Advice from guys ASAP!?
Hott,


I'm sure he likes you fine, but whether he has strong feelings of infatuation and affection are completely different than if he has feelings of physical attraction, which he clearly has.





So - the answer is yes, he's physically attracted. Does it mean anything? Maybe not. You can't make that conclusion from this evidence considering that when guys are teenagers (I was one once. I know how it is), our libidos are off the chart.





Advice: Be careful. Don't get used. If he really, really likes you - he'll respect you as well.





- KevinAdvice from guys ASAP!?
It sure does, means he likes you and in a physical sense.


You should be careful, as he may want to go further than you want too.


So unless you like his touching you on the thighs, and want him to go higher, better let him know now, that you aren't that kind of girl.


But if you like his touch, you better think twice, about going further. At your ages, it can lead to one big load of trouble, down the road for you.
yea he def likes you...maybe show that you like him back?

No comments:

Post a Comment