Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need advice from guys (20-26 years old)?

Okay, lets say that you know this teenage girl, and she tells you that she is so deeply in love with you... Would you:





o1. Give her the speech, you know ';I think you're great, so maybe in a full years etc, etc';





o2. Tell her parents.





o3. Ignore her.





Or something else?Need advice from guys (20-26 years old)?
Called my husband and asked (he's 25), and he said, ';Well, first I'm married, so ewww. Second, even if I weren't married, I'd tell her that was just way to old and she needs someone her won age. Then, I'd avoid her like the plague. I'm not letting some hormonal teenager get me into any trouble!';





My husband's a smart man.Need advice from guys (20-26 years old)?
most guys would just try to get into their pants, unless they're into guys.
i have the situation alot with my lil sisters friends. i usually ignore them or i explain to them its just impossible for us to be together and im sorry.
girls under 18 are what you call jail bait


off limits.


i would say that's cute but i think you should find someone your own age. But i think you're confusing love with a crush. Bottom line your a child and I'm a man. Don't be in a rush to do adult things because they have adult consequences.


a man 16 and over can go to jail for having sex with a girl under 16 in most states.


you can get pregnant or get VD or worse


slow down and enjoy being a child
Haha I just called my brother and asked him this question. Here's his answer and he's 21 turning 22 this year.


Probably tell her I was too old for her and that she should try and find guys her own age. Then I'd probably just try and keep my distance from her.
Sorry Jen,





Unfortunately you will just have to wait until college or so until society and your family will accept dating with somebody a little bit older than you. All I can say is don't put the ';crush'; pressure on him and make him uncomfortable, it's just not to be, even if it feels so right inside.


Take your time and enjoy youth
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment