Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice on guys. please help?

hey guyss


im 14 and i really like this guy. we're really good friends and he's seriously the sweetest guy i know. he's also a really big flirt. my best friend thought that he liked me too and talked to him about it. he said that he doent want a girlfriend right now. do you think i should tell him how i feel? or just go on being friends?


i really need some advice on this. i dont want to make things awkward, but he really is special. thanks soo much for your help.%26lt;3I need some advice on guys. please help?
You're 14. Stop acting like you're an adult and be a kid.


Friggin Drama.I need some advice on guys. please help?
say ';you know how last time we talked and you told me how you didnt want to have a gf right now? well i'm sorry, because i like you. oh and tell me if you wanna hang out sometime and talk about it';


i promise it might feel like its awkward but then it wont be :) good luck!!
I would say just go on being friend... The guy is being honest that he is a flirt not looking for anything serious. Then why you want to tell him how you feel? He is not going to change his mind. And even if he did, eventually you going to get hurt.
trust me! ive been there. in boy language that means i dont want to be commited, i dont like anyone. im sorry chica but hes just not that into you
sleep with him
i agree wit first answer!
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment