Sunday, December 27, 2009

GIRLS I NEED ADVICE please ! GUYS CAN TOO !?

ok, so i want a new do. im really tall, like 5';9, or something, big busted, and i have blue eyes, and highlighted blonde hair. should i keep my length long, or should i cut it short. and how short, and should i keep my color ? sry for the impatience, im not, but i just need to know ! hair appointment tomorrow !GIRLS I NEED ADVICE please ! GUYS CAN TOO !?
Long hair looks better and keep your colorGIRLS I NEED ADVICE please ! GUYS CAN TOO !?
How bout a cute bob? or short with choppy layers?
I would say you should cut it about shoulder length or a little longer with highlights and do a step where your bangs and about 3 inches shorter then your hair length or do some layers I think that will look cute good luck take picture of before and after and let me know how it turns out
i think shoulder lenght with lots of cute long layers!!! and idk really about color...if u like it keep it! hope that helps!!!
Hmmmm...this is a tough one to answer to without seeing you in person (or a photo).


As a guy, I have to tell you that there are very few women who can wear short hair well. If you have a hairdresser who you like, or a friend who is a hairdresser, I would ask them. If you happen to know any gay guys who are hairdessers, definitely ask them. In my experience, and that of many of my friends (male and female) gay guy hairdressers are a great source of advice on hairstyles, for both guys and girls.
i would keep it shoulder length and sometimes to change it up scrunch it one day and leave it straight the next but put cute headbands in it so it looks different everyday!and keep it blonde!
Do what you feel best if you want to make a difference change in your hair's length, style and color. Do what you feel as long as you are comfortable with the end results. I personally have long hair naturally and I went to short back and college and I cried and felt bald for a long time until my hair grew back. That was back in 1980, and I swore never to do it again ... It's now 2007 and my hair is super long and I would not cut it now for the world!





Good luck and I hope your hair appointment turns out nice!





Much Love


Peace %26amp; Happiness
get medium length. Just below the shoulders. That's always good with blondes.
I think that tall girls can really pull off shorter hair. But I would keep your blonde color so it doesn't look too dull. Sometimes a new, different look is just what you need. I'm sure you could pull this one off!





Here's what I'm talking about:


http://imagebank.ipcmedia.com/imageBank/鈥?/a>





http://www.hairboutique.com
keep length
Consult with the hairdresser.....they can help you to make a decision based on your appearance, lifestyle and personality...
all the tall girls i seen with long hair look really amazing in other word in tall girls a nice long hair cut with live, vivid hair that straight or with a little life in it looks really hot.


this is my personal opinion.


I'm 6'3 don't think it has much to do with it because I'm a guy but long hair in tall girls is the bomb make sure it is vivid!
Don't cut it. Make a bun on top of your head, with wispy strands loose to frame your face.
What's your face shape and/or body type?





If you have a round face and cut your hair too short, it'll look like you just put on 15lbs.





Your color (blonde) looks AMAZING with blue eyes, but if you want your eyes to pop out more (and AREN'T too tan) you may want to try for a medium brown.
if you cut you hair and your about 5'9 you want to cut it a inch or two and layer it that will look nice with you hair color and how tall you are.
I think long with layers and side swept bangs
if your tall keep it around a little below the shoulder,and honey brown would be cool..thats my opinion im not a blonde kind of person
Go with long hair...





-Pitbull Fever, Catch It!
Inspiration from Nicole Richie are really in right now! You can go short since it is the summer, but let it grow during the fall. I would really like to see that on you becuase you are blond :D
for people that are tall it's best to probably keep it pretty long!!not too long, though!! if i were u i would get cut (or grow it out) too an inch or two past ur shoulder!!


ALTHOUGH WHAT EVER U DO I'M SURE IT WILL LOOK GREAT!


鈾?shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment