Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need advice (preferably guys)

So I was just wondering what I should wear if I'm hanging out with a guy friend who I want to find me physically attractive. I'm not into getting really dressed up at all, I usually wear a tank top and shorts whenever I go out. But I was wondering if I should wear like a casual sun dress that shows some cleavage but not much else. Or shorts and tank top that will show off my butt and my chest (but aren't skanky). I'm just not sure if I should ';leave more to the imagination'; by wearing the dress. Any advice?Need advice (preferably guys)
Do you really want a guy to answer that question? Most guys will say wear nothing but they'd be joking, as a women I would tell you to wear the dress, guys love dresses, mind you they like short dresses, I think it's the not knowing what's underneath...hoping it's white panties or something...my husband is coaching me on this as I type, hey he's a guy! So there you go a guys opinion on what to wear! A short dress with white cotton panties!Need advice (preferably guys)
The trick is not changing your clothes, accent your signals. Rather than the usual crossing of legs, cross at the ankle and put your feet to the left when sitting (accentuates your curves), alter the tonality of your voice, whispering, ';s'; sounds and pursing your lips. Eyes wide - doe like. I know it sounds weird but you attract more with signals. Lean on for conversations. The extreme - put a hand on your hip occasionally when walking, thumb to the front.
Personally i would prefer to see a woman in a tank top and shorts, or tight jeans and a t-shirt. But everyone has their own style. I wouldnt wear anything that is totally skanky or anything but if you want him to notice you, you might want to show off a little bit of cleavage.
stay classy but still comfortable to yourself.
Ew, don't wear a dress.


Just wear a cute tank that shows some cleavage and some cute jean shorts that show off your butt.
For me, the dress is not as important as the presentation.





What I mean is if she has her hair down or looking nice, it shows she made an effort to look nice. Don't forget the nice makeup too.





I've been with girls that have their hair in their ';out of the way'; up style and it might as well be a red flag.





Seriously.
traaaaaaaaaaamppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiii鈥?works i geuss i gottsttaaaa noooo thaaaa guuuuuuuuuuyyyyyy
Not a guy but .... Do not show anything off, you don't want to look easy or trashy. If he wants to get with you because of how much skin your showing then hes a loser and walk away. Good Luck.
wear jeans that accentuate your body to keep him wondering but wear a tank top to show just the right amount of skin. it will drive him crazy.
Keep it classy. Dont look like a skank or whatever. Wear the sundress if you think its cute enough:) But also, keep him woundering. Be misteriousssss!


It works:)
well it depends what type of person he is.


You can easily appear more sexy with any type of style


If he wears hip-hop clothes then throw on some short jeans, a black bebe shirt


more preppy like hollister n such go for a short dress that goes little over your kneecaps and be a bit revealing up at the top.


Obviously, it depends on how your body is shaped. You should wear clothes to emphasize the best parts of your butt ex. butt, chest, hip, stomach w/e





Personally I like girls who don't pancake their face but can appply a few stuff. Those Pink sweats from victoria secret are hot and a white bebe shirt or some spaghetti strap is good enough to wow me.
whip cream
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment