Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice on guys?

I hung out with the guy a few days ago and he flirted w/ me a lot and now i hardly see him or talk to him. when we do talk i always start the conversation (esp. on messengers) and i don't know if he just does not like me or what the deal is. He said all he did this weekend was hang out w/ friends and i told him that if he wanted to hang out afterwards to call me but he never did and then we would talk on messenger later that night. I'm just confused what should i do or what should i be thinking?I need advice on guys?
he cud be playing hard to get.. and its obviously working cause your thinking about him....... just relax, leave him come to you.I need advice on guys?
Is he shy? Does he always act like that around other people? Maybe that is the reason that he is like that with you...


But after being with you that day he might not find you attractive to him, more so annoying...Why don't you just keep cool and don't contact with him couple days and than see if he will get in touch with you first, if he does, than there is something going on, if not, well, than you can move on...
leave him alone. if he was really interested he would of called.
it sounds to me like he just was playing you. he just wanted to flirt that one time and thats it. ignor him... it sounds like the best for now. dont take this ';relationship'; farther than it should go.

No comments:

Post a Comment