Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some advice on guys.?

is it right thta this guy that likes me but is datin someone else.He flurts with me all the time.He kisses me on my neck,rubbs my ***,mostly just holds me in his arms.his gf lives 3 hrs away from us and i do like him alot. We have kissed 2 his gf doesn't no it thoI need some advice on guys.?
well hes not very faithful to his girlfriend is he and if there was a chance of you going out with him i would be careful because hes doing it now whats stopping him from doing it to you if did ever go out


just watch out and don't let your self get hurt





answer mine please :) http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>I need some advice on guys.?
leave him ! , he is playing with your feeling , and you will get hurt at all, im aguy , but not like that guy you are talking about , he is just akid wanna ';play'; with girls and dosnt care about there feeling , just start to ignore him and dont show him that you are paying attention for him ...


that my idea from my experince
yo who's the other women - you are!! if you like him u need to make that clear - do settle -

No comments:

Post a Comment