Thursday, December 31, 2009

For ladies or mature advice giving guys?

i've hit a snag in the love bin and i need to talk it over with someone not like attached or anything but just to shake me out of this funk i'm in i just need a third interactive perspective about my previous questionFor ladies or mature advice giving guys?
Since our avatars are twins, I'd be happy to help out. Feel free to email...For ladies or mature advice giving guys?
I'm still here for you sweetie.
I understand how you feel. I am about 5 years older than you are and I've never had a real bf. I have learned, especially in the last year, that life takes a lot of patience. The longer you wait, the more you will appreciate it. It will be ok, your time to find tru love will come. Good luck, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment