Thursday, December 31, 2009

Help need advice about guys?

yeah this guy in school, we don't talk that much but he kinda knows that I like him, but like he kinda ignores me when hes around me and only talks to other people, but sometimes he looks at me like for 5 seconds or so....but dosen't say anything. What does it mean?! i like him but i don't know like what to say, I've talked to him a few times but it was always about general stuff....what should I do?Help need advice about guys?
he knows that you like him, so he's shy...which could mean that it makes it uncomfortable, or that he likes you also, especially if he looks at you and look away, when you turn to him. work up the courage to talk to him, even if its about nothing major. the more you talk, the more interested he'll get...and if that doesnt happen, maybe you'll become friends, which is the 2nd best thing.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment