Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice from guys?

I REALLY like this boy in my class but I don't know if he likes me. He always makes me laugh, got me as a friend on myspace, chose my jersey to wear for PE even when he could have chosen one of his friends, and today, he kept leaning sort of near me when we were looking for books to read. I need to know if there's a chance he might like me. Please give me some advice. Thanks! %26lt;3I need advice from guys?
Just be straight forward as possible. I know it's hard, but it's probably the most relieving feeling. Just ask him out to a movie and a dinner and see what happens. There seems to be a chance that he likes you. When he looks at you, see if his eyes are dilated, which means the pupils (the black part of the eyes become larger) this is usually an uncontrollable sign of attraction. Everyone's eyes dilate more at night, so see if his does it during the day. But, like I said, it's always easier to be straight forward by asking him out. That way, you learn to overcome rejection and have a chance to let a relationship grow.





BESTI need advice from guys?
I can't say very well, because i don't have a degree in this, and i don't know either you or your friend, but i'd say go for it. It sounds like he may like you.
When you have a great opportunity like selecting books, strike up a conversation and keep it going. You seem to have similar interests, use them to talk about and maybe to question him about.
there is a chance
yeah it seems that way huh
He seems to be interested with you.. Try asking him if you are interested in making relationship with him..
I gave my jersey to the girl i liked a year before we ended up getting together, it was for the powderpuff game (That's a girl vs girl football game incase you don't know.) I had a GF at the time. she threw a fit. long story short i married her. all good from there. (She still has the Jersey and i wouldn't ask for it back for anything.)

No comments:

Post a Comment