Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice about guys and why they do what they do!!!!!?

i just got mi first boyriend and i dont kno what to do?? he tells me he loves me but im just afraid to do, act, or say something wronge, im afraid to ruin it. (we had our first ';fight'; last night which consisted of him hanging up on me and not calling me back or talkn to me for an hour and a half he has yet to tell me why) what do i do to make sure that i am not in the wronge or ruin what we have just started?? ( we have been talkn for about 5-7 months, he just asked me to be his gf like two or three weeks ago)Advice about guys and why they do what they do!!!!!?
Quit feeling like you need to please him all the time. He likes you because you are who you are, not some servile maid who's there just as a booty call. Just ask him why he didn't call you back. He might actually have a reason, but if he's being retarded, forgive him for now...if it gets worse, then you'll have to dump him for your own health. There are plenty of other fish in the sea.Advice about guys and why they do what they do!!!!!?
How old R U? Just try 2 go with the flow, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment