Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need some advice from guys....?

alright well my problem is this guy and me are involved and well he says he loves me and everything as I do to him.





well I think he really does love me, but he seems to be busy alot, well I seem to bother him alot I mean I like talking and what I've heard is guys don't like talking all that much (let me know if this is false)


but my question is, should I stop and let him call me, text me, etc or should I keep trying and feel like I'm bugging him? I don't mean to bother him I just really wish we could talk more and what not...


and also he has some friends that are girls that I dunno I'm worried about because he talks to them on the phone sometimes, so should I just let it go or what?





those are two problems I would really appreciate advice on guys... thanks in advance.I need some advice from guys....?
i say you call him occacionaly because i think that if he dosen't call you than he dosen't care for you that much, and some guys do like talking. Like meI need some advice from guys....?
dont ignore him but dont be all in his throat. give him a little space call accationally, be sexy, then he would want to call you back
if he likes you'll he'll get in contact with you. Sometimes it takes a little help, so don't wait forever, but give him some time.
I don't think this is something you should worry about. Whether he is busy or not doesn't change the way he feels about you if he really likes you. The fact that he talks to other girls on the phone doesn't necessarily mean he likes any of them more than you. They may be just friends of his. I would not bug him unnecessarily if I were you because he will get to the point he resents you and then he might push you away. If you really love him you don't want him to do this. Give him some space and just see where things go for now.
Sorry I'm not a guy, but I have very good experience with guys, ok you should totally let him come to you, guys want what they can't have so , if you don'r make an effort he's definitely gonna notice that your not always gonna be there at his every whim if he doesn't put some effort in too.Let him come to you.Also he if cheats on you with another girl, that right there tells you he doesn't love you , he might actually love you but not enough if he would do something like that.If you broke up with him or something just for him being ya know all up with other girls and kinda not really givin you much attention , break up with him, and let him see how life is without you then he will realize that you were really something special and that he should value you more then he does, and if he doesn't make ant effort to get you back then he isn't even worth your time.I hope I really helped you!!!
don't overcall him. hell get back to you if he likes you
  • beauty cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment