Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice about guys? Girls and guys please.?

So this guy I really liked who I kissed and we were almost going out but not, I ended up getting him to go out with a friend of mine. Now I like him again and I realize he's off limits and there really happy together even though seeing them together makes me so jealous I want to kill myself. So today after school they were together and they just started making out right in front of me! They both know I really like him again. I texted them both asking them to at least ask me to leave or give me warning before there next tongue war... is that okay or was it too bitchy? Any other thoughts and advice would be wonderful. Thanks %26lt;3Advice about guys? Girls and guys please.?
What you did was normal, but you shouldn't have done it anyway. They are happy, and you must try to support that, even if it is hard for you.





Look, I feel for you. Most of us have been through this kind of thing, and we know it sucks. But things will get better, there are other guys, etc., and you have to be a good friend to your friends.Advice about guys? Girls and guys please.?
Is there some reason why you just can't walk away from them when they start in front of you?
I think that's rude to start making out in front of you, even if you hated the guy they should still be a little more considerate about you being there. It's okay for you to be jealous, and maybe if you hang out with the two of them you will find out if he's really worth dating..
ok you fu*ked yourself by getting him to go out with your friend get over it and move on, they're happy together, find someone else
Well, you could easily just walk away.





And if you liked him, it probably wasn't a brilliant idea to put him and your friend together.





You can't have him anymore, so just take it easy for now or look for someone else to either befriend or form a relationship with.
It's normal you cant avoid jealousy the same way you cant avoid love. They always come together. You just have to start looking for someone else.
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment