Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice...on guys...(girls n guys both can answer)?

Alright. So theres this guy. Hell yeah hes hotttttt. But, I'm not sure if he likes me back.





So girls: If you've ever had a boyfriend how did u ask him out or how did he ask you out? By phone, in person, in text, in instant message? Send me the hole convo word for word. Discription, Discription, Discription!!!





Also if you've ever had a hot hot hot makeout setion explain it with details details details!!! Even how it happened. Was he like would you make out wit me or what?





Guys: Would you think it would be weird if a girl asked YOU out instead of YOU asking THEM out? Or would it be...hot...or something like that?


Also, if a girl ever asked you out tell me what they said? Text? Email? Phone call? In person? IM? Explain!!!! lollll





Alright if you guys could answer my questions that would be the greatest! And this is an EASY 10 POINTS!!! TRUST ME!!!





Hailey%26lt;3


Advice...on guys...(girls n guys both can answer)?
if i wanna make out with my man i just climb on him n start rubbing my nose on his cheek n nibblin on his ear n stuff n sometime well be play fighting then he will pin me down n we will just start kissing as for being asked 2 be a gf this guy once just told me that he liked me 4 a long time n stuff and wanted to be my bf (i said no thou cause he was shady) then theres just the kinda relationship where no one asks no one and u just know your bf and gf (u kno that when you call eachother baby n stuff) as for asking a guy out u just gotta say it hunni i just told this guy that i was really feelin him and i thought he was really sexy and i think we would look real good 2 gether i never ask guys on the phone etc always in person!!! so you will always kno when the times right trust me if it feels right then just go 4 it u only have 1 life!!Advice...on guys...(girls n guys both can answer)?
well my ex bf asked me out in person. He knew i liked him and i knew he liked me on my bday we were in his car and he was dropping me off at my house and he just said would you like to be my GF and i was like yeah i really would like that, Never ask to make out with someone ,. it just happens like from a pek to a really long kiss . keep it slow and deep if i do that than if i like the guy i get butterflies which are the absolute best=]
i would like it if a girl asked me out. i find that pretty attractive, and would probably say yes, unless i dont like her at all.





and one girl actually did ask me out before, on halloween. she said that she wanted to see a scary movie, and asked me if i would like to go with her and ';protect her'; when she gets scared. I was like...';SURE! you're asking me to make the moves on you!';





we ended up making out in the back for the first 20 minutes.
i like when girls make the first move sometimes. I guess its supposed to be proper for a guy to ask a girl out, but it doesn't matter to me.





One time it happened to me after i won this drawing at school and got 2 movie tickets. The girl i liked texted me and said hey your taking me right? (she had a boyfriend) and i said sure if you want. She broke up with her boyfriend that weekend and we went on a date the next monday
If a girl asked me out, and I liked her, I would feel like the luckiest man in the world. It sux when u gotta ask the girl out all the time cause all the pressure is on u and u always gotta worrry about a NO. So, if a girl asked me out, it wouldn't be weird, it would probably b a good thing.
Ive asked boys out and they asked me out. Its awesome i ask them out in person or i have my friends ask them out for me. in person. I never kiss the first time we go out unless they kiss me first or if i really like them and they let me. i had one really hot make out it was with me ex boyfriends brother who was my boyfriend at the time. im dating someone rate now we just started
ok i got asked out by one of my exs over the phone well he didnt technically do it but he txtd my friend because he didnt have my number and she was like will you go out with **** and i was like yes this came about that day at school where we told each other that we liked each other and then he left early before nething could happen
well i went to school with my boyfriend..we chatted in school and both liked each other..so i asked him if he wanted to go bowling with some friends of mine and he did. and then he took me out to lunch as friends and then i invited him to my house a couple of days later. all my friends left us alone and he asked me out.....:]
Honestly you just got to go up to him and introduce yourself or compliment him. If you mean ask out as in to be in a relationship, no the guy is supposed to do that but their is nothing wrong with a girl asking a guy out to go hang out somewhere. That's fine.
I'm a guy and I would def. say do it in person! Ask him if he wants to go out to dinner and ice skating or something. Its cheap, and easy, and you can pretend to suck at skating, giving you a reason to hold his hand...
It would be great to have a girl ask me out. Usually the pressure is always on the guy. The only time a girl asked me out I said no though, so you probably don't want pointers from her.



Wow, personal detailed question much? To my face, something along the lines of will you go out with me, I'm not describing a ';hot hot hot'; makeout session mmkay?
If fine if a girl asks me out. No problem. But, you should seem relaxed. Do it in person or on the phone. No emails, IMs, or any of that stuff.
Well if you like him then I'd say go for it, and trust me if her likes you he will be relieved that you asked him out.
I am a guy don't mind girls asking me out in person,don't ask your friends to do it its just annoying
well lets see ive been asked out in person by text and over the phone!!
just tell him you'd like to get together and ask if he is interested


dinner, movie, whatever
every guy if they like me just walk up and ask me out


lol i feel bad though when i say no
well... my friend once told a guy she liked him on aim once.. this is how it went.


girl: there is one reason i always love to talk to you..


boy: whys that?


girl: i really like you **name**


boy: oh well.. i dont want to ruin our friendship. i think he should just be close friends.


girl: oh. yeah i agree.. (even though she didnt!!)





it didnt go well. and how to start to make out? just go see a movie and look at him until he looks back which will be right when you turn your head. just look at him, then slowly lean in and he will to, and then PUCKEr UP!
I asked my ex out. I started by talking to him, then i suggested things to him. just like i would with a friend.like : oh!! theres this movie that i would like to see but i aint got no one to go with mer'; then the guy would just invite him self.
OK. so I'm a guy and in a relationship right now. If i were you, i would wait for him to make the first move. but it also depends on the type of person he is. if he is stuck up then wait, but if he is shy and romantic, then try something to give him clues. Maybe put a not in his locker of something. And if all else fails, definitely do it in person. Like the girl i asked out, i asked her in person, and I'm a nerd and she is really popular, and when i asked her in person i did it in front of her friends, and she said no but she brought me off to the side and said i had real guts asking her like that. and then one week later she said if the offer was still available, and now we are dating. And always follow your heart. Because in the end, its your gut feeling that makes you succeed in love. Always have faith, and good luck.





--Schmidty--
I liked this guy for literally years of my life and I never thought he'd like me back...ever in a million billion years. On top of that, for some of the years he was engaged! So finally he wasn't engaged anymore and we started hanging out. I didn't think he liked me at all but one day we were watching a movie and he just decided to kiss me! Out of NOWHERE! I was floored. We've started ';going out'; about 4 months later. When he finally ';asked me out'; he talked to my dad first and got permission. Then he came to me IN PERSON and asked if I'd like to have a relationship with him. I said yes.


Second thing...the hot makeout sessions aren't usually discussed before-hand. They just sort of happen. So good luck to you on that.





Hope this helps ;)
ahahha good questions.





1. My ex asked me out one day after my practice. He sat there and waited for me to get out and gave me a flower he picked and asked me. It was adorable...and we were together for 2 years. He said well do you like me..more than a friend..and i said well idk. He goes cmon and did this little puppy face thing and it was the cutest thing i have ever seen. and i said yes and we kissed right hten and there. ahaha


2. The best makeout session i ever had was after a huge fight. We were both really upset and just had gotten done yelling and it just happened. ahahhaha


3.
I'm a guy and when I liked this girl and was with her a lot for a few weeks and went to homecoming with her and i thought it would be really cheesy to ask her out if it wasn't in person, then one time she said that a few people had told her that I didn't like her and she was confused and i asked her what she thought, and she said she didn't know and i said, will this answer ur question, do u wanna go out wit me? I'm really shy and it was hard, I know im lame but hey, i did it ^^





and i wouldn't mind if she asked me out either
  • eyeshadow makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment