Friday, April 30, 2010

Need advice from GUYS ONLY?

i figured guys would understand this problem the best,


okay so i have liked this guy for about 9 months now,


and we just recently started talking about the possibility of a relationship, he has a girl friend but he wants to break up with her, and i asked him if he liked me and he said as a friend right now because we didnt really know eachother that well, so when he came back from vacation we were going to hang out. well yesterday he was supposed to call me, and of course no call. i feel like im sending him too many messages / comments on myspace. and i dont want him to get sick of me, he is a really good guy but he always leaves me dissapointed. I mean he was the one that originally started talking to me and he is NEVER mean/rude/or a douche to me but its just one day, he is like lets hang i want to get to know you and then one day he doesnt talk to me. I dont know, is he just shy?Need advice from GUYS ONLY?
you talk too much.Need advice from GUYS ONLY?
I'm a guy, and i think you should give him time. If he likes you, he'll eventually show it. As for not calling you, maybe he is busy, or has things going on. Guys usually don't get sick of girls!
maybe u should txt be like ';hey what up', show him that ur interested too its a two way street. be like are we hang out today? then ull get an answers if there too many excuses in many occasions then hes not interested. or be like wanna get some lunch etc etc.
hes working with the ill wait for her to call routine see this gets you to think about him even more and itll lead you to call him and show him a bit of how much you like him
Guys have busy lives too, he doesn't have enough time to talk to you every single day.
dont read too much into it. chances are he just forgot to call, seeing as he just got back from vacation. If he doesnt call you tommorow or the day after why dont you give him a call?

No comments:

Post a Comment