Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice needed... guys and girls!!!!?

My neighbor and best friend since I was 5 has been flirting wiht me constantly. We are in 2 totally different social circles (he's a ';jock';, I'm a ';nerd';) and he also has a girlfriend. He always avoids eye contact, and just basicly flirts with me when I'm around. One day out of the blue, he goes ';Your dad would love it if I went out with you'; (he's been my best friend and neighbor since I was 5) Does he like me? If so, how do I ask him out?Advice needed... guys and girls!!!!?
seems like he might like you...but does he still have a girlfriend? if so then ya might not want to ask him out. if they break up, see if his flirting increases etc. if so, ask him to a movie or something simple, and go from thereAdvice needed... guys and girls!!!!?
If he has a girlfriend then shouldn't he break up with her first?





He may like you but you should kind of have a talk with him to see where he's at. If you don't want to ask him directly have one of your friends or one of his friends ask him.
If he has a girlfriend I think no asking is required. He is already taken

No comments:

Post a Comment