Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys! i need advice! does he like me or not?

there's this guy at school and whenever we're together we laugh and smile a lot. but sometimes it feels like he doesn't even know i'm alive. he just ignores me sometimes but other times he joins in my conversations.


What does this mean? if he likes me what should i do?Guys! i need advice! does he like me or not?
friends as of now..Guys! i need advice! does he like me or not?
its kinda iffy. he could be trying to feel you out or just friends. flirt a little bit with him. see what happens? text him sometime or something, try to be a closer friend just don't push it yet.
Are you talking about a teenage boy? He likes anything that moves!
I aggree with eric. Try getting closer to him. If he likes you he will eventually make his move.
ima girl but i can tell hes interested

No comments:

Post a Comment