Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice from guys or girls?

In June, I met a guy, Aaron, at my friend's, Lauren, birthday bonfire. He was really cute, but I was too shy to say anything. I told my friend that day and left since I had work early the next day. In July, I ran into him again unexpectedly. I went on a walk with my guy friend Chris with his dog and we ran into Aaron. Aaron and I jsut waved to each other but that was it because the dog took off. At the end of July, Lauren told me that Aaron also thought I was cute. I got really excited because I thought he'd be into my sister instead of me. Last weekend, I saw him again at the movies. I wanted to go over and talk to him, but I was with my mom. I feel like I was given all these chances to make a move, but I didn't. I restricted myself. I really want to seehim again and actually enage in a conversation with him, but I don't know when i will see him again. Should I just wait to see him? What should I do?I need advice from guys or girls?
There is no doubt he is into you. Call him and ask him to go to the movies or something. You'll kick yourself if you don't and he ends up with someone else.I need advice from guys or girls?
Does your friend Lauren know him, does she have contact info on him, get her to give it to you and call him up.
if you have his number, give him a call.. it cant hurt
well ask ur friend to give him ur number.or next time just tell whoever ur with to hang on just a sec n just ask howhe's doin and maybe try to get his number or give him urs.if u keep seeing him everywhere then its prolly happening for a reason.u never know.but next time u see him then talk to him. good luck n hope it all works out for ya
Talk to the mutual friend that you and he has and get some kind of contact for him. If he is really interested in you, he will gladly accept your call. After a good conversation ask him if he open to going out. Take charge of the situation. Don't be afraid. Good Luck!
even if u dont have his number then ask ur friends who know him like lauren....if u r too shy to speak to him then just text him....im sure he likes u too....come on be a bold girl...
find a way to contact him maybe and say how you wanted to talk to him but the dog ran away or my mom was in a hurry or w/e.

No comments:

Post a Comment