Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice from guys --?

i met this guy mike about 3 weeks ago.. we started talking alot n hanging out he would drive 45 mins to come see me.. n he got all cute with me n did things normal guys that just want a hook up wouldnt do..he didnt try to do anything sexual with me .. he seemed really interested in me then all of a sudden this past weekend he didnt answer my text so i didnt text him at all.. his friend told me that he thinks he feels like its a relationship when he hasnt made the step to be in one with me yet.. n a few nights prior to that his friend told me that his friend mike was saying how he really likes me n wish i lived closer.... i really was starting to like him %26amp; we got along so good.. its been really buggin me the fact that he all of a sudden changed his mind like that...Advice from guys --?
It sounds like he got upset that he didn't get any. I mean, 3 weeks of hanging out and no putting out? If someone puts in the time, results should follow.


Call or text him again and ask him if the lack of sex was the reason he stopped texting you. He might not outright tell you that was the reason, guys never do, but keep probing until he hints that was it. I'm pretty sure of it.Advice from guys --?
u r busy messing things if u say u like this guy why dont u let him know and get along text him and find out when u should meet then u can have a mature talk





dont wait for his move take one step and who knows he will take ten
1. Never mention what his ';friends'; say about him to him.


2. Being ';cute'; is for teenagers.


3. If he drove 45 minutes to see you at your house or apartment, he was hoping for a sign from you that he should try something sexually. If he didn't get that sign, he may have thought you were uninterested.
move on he is a jerk

No comments:

Post a Comment