Friday, April 30, 2010

Plz help me ex boyfriend problems like alwayz please helppppp me i need good advice from guys and gurls?

me and him was going out for almost 2 years we be split for 7 - 8 months now . we both still talk to each other everyday as friendz we both still love each other but he tells me he ain't gonna neva love me the way he did b4 . he don't have a gurl and i don't have a man but he thinkz it i love him and i want to wrokf thingz out but he don't want to . well today he got upset for no reason and started sayin that he is tired of me and that he don't want to talk to me but me im use to it because that how we alwayz was. me i be acted like if i don't want him but i do lol . its like we faded away and we was so close well i told him that we need to end this face to face because we broke up ova the phone . i seend him 2 weeks ago in my cuzin baby shower we talk as friendz and thatz it but i want to go to his crib and end everything rite there but he don't want me to go to his house for sh!t he sayz he don't wan to see me. last week he had told me it was because he might get attached to me againPlz help me ex boyfriend problems like alwayz please helppppp me i need good advice from guys and gurls?
The very best I can give you is let go, move on and stay away. There is nothing left in this history for you. I know its hard but you wont ever find the right person hanging onto a dream.Plz help me ex boyfriend problems like alwayz please helppppp me i need good advice from guys and gurls?
get rid of him if he's talking to u like that. theres obviously a reason to why he's acting like that. either you did something wrong n ur not adding it in ur question to make him seem like the bad guy, or he did something wrong n he's taking it all out on u. there's plenty of better men. don't waste your time on a punk like that. look out for yourself
i speak from experance i just split from my girl and she wants me back every body i go out with says that because theyfeel like they cant get any body out ther and they are scarde just open your eyes girl and just look at the big world that is spinnig in front of us yes it hurts because u think about that person every day like i do but i know im agood person and i cant love until i love my self lol c
It is abundantly clear by his words and actions that you really don't need him. I don't know why you even had to ask. This guy is nothing but bad news, and I quote you, ';well today he got upset for no reason and started sayin that he is tired of me and that he don't want to talk to me but me im use to it because that how we alwayz was.'; ??????? What? Did I hear you correctly!? He's Always like that?... Uhaha, do I really need to say anymore?
Don't waist your time ... move on and just let him wonder ';What If'; ... you move on and be happy ... let him have the regrets over missing the oportunity to repair the relationship. Be true to your self .... don't chase a broken one ... Buy New !!
let him go. sounds like you can do alot better!
Get a life and move on girl. No ones with that sorta trouble.
walk away.it will hurt,but in the long run..5 years from now you wont even renember it
sounds like the sex is good,but there's no attachment,girl you need to find you a prince ,like you deserve
What?
couldnt really tell you, i am having men trouble too
Translation:





I am so messed up that I forgot how to speak or write in English. I have also completely forsaken any attempt at spelling. Does this mean that I want my ex boyfriend back. He thinks I'm perfect and I know that he really wants be back, but I am going to string him along until I learn how to speak correctly or hell freezes over. I'm not sure which.





Answer:





Stop using each other as an excuse not to move on with your life and move on with your life.
LEAVEN HIM FIND SOMEONE ELSE
You don't deserve to be on his pendelum. Jump off and find another!!

No comments:

Post a Comment