Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help i need advice on guys!?

So i was pretty sure this guy was into me cuz he would go out of his way 2 walk with me 2 school and hang out with eachother and would talk on the phone into all hours of the night. But when it came down to it he said i was more of a sister or best friend. So what is his problem or did he never really like me?Help i need advice on guys!?
I think he likes you but is too shy to say anything about it. He might have had some bad relationships in the past and doesn't want to take the chance just yet. I know where you're coming from on this, but most great relationships are born out of great friendships. Just be friends for now and see where it goes from there. Best of luck!Help i need advice on guys!?
yes i think he was in love with you but didn't want to admit it to you or himself

No comments:

Post a Comment